Sunday, November 1, 2015

5.0 lollipop - How can I enable the dropdown notification bar on lockscreen on the Asus Zenfone 2?


On my old phone (Samsung I9305), I was able to enable the dropdown notification bar while the phone was locked by using this Xposed module.


However, it doesn't work on my Zenfone 2. (Running 5.0, rooted with Xposed Framework.) Yes, I have activated the module, rebooted, activated the setting and then rebooted again.


Several other Xposed modules do work.


Maybe it's because of incompatibility with 5.0 or x86?


In any case, is there any way to enable it on the lock screen?



By the way, the bounty notice says "credible sources." Obviously, that's not required. It just needs to work. Should probably have used to "draw attention" tag.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...