Monday, November 2, 2015

customization - How to revert to tabbed overview in Chrome?



I recently updated my Chrome for Android (currently on v68) and noticed that tapping on the box icon (next to address bar) gives a tab list instead of SystemUI type overview that Chrome used to give. See the two images below for comparison.


I know that I can get that same view by swiping downwards from the address bar but I'm habitual of getting it from that box icon.


So what can I do to get back that view from that box without reverting to a previous version of Chrome and without switching to an another browser (unless it is Chrome based)?


IMG: IMG:



Answer



You just need to uncheck the "Simplified view for open tabs" box under Settings → Accessibility in Chrome app.


IMG:


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...