Sunday, November 8, 2015

Colornote 3.9.82 SD card backup .dat files are not recognized after Android refresh


I backed up all my files on the SD card (Nexus 4) and refreshed my Android. I then reinstalled Colornote and placed the files (.DAT files) in the same directory (data\colornote\backup), but the files don't show up in Colornote backup.


Now in the Colornote FAQ they talk about 'SD card backup', but this option is not available in the Colornote settings. I use the latest version on Android. I already mailed Colornote about this, but no reply for weeks. Does anybody know how I can do the 'SD card backup' in the latest version?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...