Thursday, November 26, 2015

root access - How to make SELinux permissive on a Knox Samsung device?


I have a Samsung note 2014 which I rooted following this tutorial. However I now have problems with SELinux which (apparently) is preventing me from installing a Linux virtual box. I backed up and uninstalled KNOX using Titanium backup but still no success. When I type setenforce permissive in a terminal, if get no error message but when I type getenforce, I get "enforcing".


Is there any way I can change this? The device is running Android 4.3.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...