Saturday, November 28, 2015

download bigger than 4 gb file on android 4.0.4


How can I download files bigger than 4 GB on my Micromax A110 phone?


FAT32 file system says that it does not support files larger than 4 GB. I know there is one more way to do that: EXFAT file system. But my phone does not support that format -- so what should I do to download bigger files?


There are many games on sites which are not split into parts. Also torrent sites have many big games -- but I can't download them because they are larger than 4 GB.


So what should I do? And please tell me that when I format my sd card there are some other options like kilobytes 16 or 32 or many more. So which number of kilobytes should I select for my phone to format EXFAT file system?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...