Monday, November 9, 2015

applications - Where are the .apk files of currently installed apps stored on my Android device?






Possible Duplicate:
Where in the file system are applications installed?



How can I view the .apk files of currenly installed apps on my android phone?



Answer



Use a file manager to look in the following locations:



  1. /data/app

  2. /data/app-private


  3. /system/app/

  4. /sdcard/.android_secure (shows .asec files, not .apks)
    On Samsung phones: /sdcard/external_sd/.android_secure


You need to be rooted to view the first three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...