Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Why I can't scan the WhatsApp QR?



Why I can't scan the Whatsapp QR?



  • I reinstalled WhatsApp

  • I already have the WhatsApp Web Option

  • I put it to scan but it just doesn't scan it.

  • I Installed a QR Scanner app and it works perfectly.

  • I uninstalled the QR Scanner app to see if that was the issue and still doesn't work.


My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace.



Answer




SOLUTION


Okay, first of all - you have to scan the QR-Code with the scanner that is built in WhatsApp. Not with some 3rd-party scanner-app. Click on "Whatsapp Web", then the scanner opens immediately.


BUT - apparently there is a problem with devices that have a display smaller than 4 inches!


Like with my Sony Xperia Go (3,5 inches), I can't tap on the "OK, got it"-button to make the instructions of the built-in-scanner go away.


That's it. They will have to solve this problem in a later version, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...