Monday, September 28, 2015

external sd - SD Card keeps getting unmounted on my HTC Desire


The SD card in my HTC Desire keeps getting unmounted every now and then and it's very annoying. From what I'm seeing, the SD card is removed only when some kind of multi-tasking with the files on it happens.


Example - Listening to a song that's stored on the SD + Using an app that's stored on the SD.



I haven't rooted my phone and don't intend on doing it. The phone is currently on the official Android 2.3.3 build.


I've tried another SD card but the problem still persists.


It's still under warranty, but I thought I can fix it myself with some help from you guys. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...