Thursday, September 17, 2015

application autoupdate - Is there any other way to get updates to frozen apps?


This is in response to my question " Does the google play store not provide updates for frozen apps? ".



Since google play is now making it difficult, if not, impossible to find and update frozen apps automatically, I'd like to know of alternate ways to do so.


EDIT: Apps like 'App Update Notifier' and 'aTrackDog' does find the updates to the frozen apps! But downloading an update isn't possible since all these apps do is call the Google Play Store. I might need to sideload APKs or get the updated apps from web sources for now I guess..




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...