Saturday, September 19, 2015

Google Drive does not detect internet connection


Yesterday I have updated Google Drive and installed Sheets. Since that time I am unable to open the spreadsheets I have created earlier.



When I try to open a sheet, I get Unable to access document. Please make sure that you are connected to the internet. I am obviously connected, Firefox works, I can even open documents, just not sheets.


If I try to set offline access to these sheets, they keep downloading, just like when I have no internet connection.


Anyone else has this problem, or even better, a solution? I have tried clearing the cache of Drive an Sheets, did not help.
I have a rooted Nexus 4 with 4.4.2




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...