Sunday, September 27, 2015

rooting - Is it possible to root the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900V) on Android 5.0 Lollipop?


I had root on 4.2 previously, but the update lost it, and with it my ability to use Sixaxis, AdFree, some features of NFC Tools and Tasker and Xposed modules.


I have searched, but it does not appear on this list: How do I root my Android device?


I also saw a similar question here, but this is the AT&T version, not Verizon: How to root the SM-G900F Android 5.0 without tripping KNOX?


Towelroot doesn't work (just tried) and the SM-G900V isn't listed here: https://autoroot.chainfire.eu/


Anyone have any experience with this?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...