Thursday, September 24, 2015

nexus - Manually switch carriers Project Fi


I have heard that you can manually switch carriers when using Project Fi. How do I go about this? What is the easiest way?



Edit: Is there an app that does this too?



Answer



You can easily manually switch carriers in Project Fi:


Head into the Phone Dialer app that came with your Nexus phone, then type in these dialer codes to manually switch carrier:



  • Sprint = *#*#FISPR#*#*

  • T-Mobile = *#*#FITMO#*#*

  • US Cellular = *#*#FIDAN#*#*

  • Auto = *#*#FIAUTO#*#*



You can also download the Fi Info app, which automates the process a bit with a widget (I use it all the time).


Source and more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...