Sunday, September 27, 2015

keyboard - Is it possible to remove the ":-)" smiley key in Swype for stock Messaging?


I love Swype but have a minor gripe with it.


Many times a word will be completely messed up so I hit the backspace key but instead accidentally hit the :-) key.


In almost all programs there will be a return key instead. It appears to only be in the stock messaging application (though it's where I spend most of my time!).


This is extremely annoying, as I never use the built in smileys (I prefer them without the nose, e.g. :)). Is it possible to remove that key and make the backspace key bigger or something similar?


My phone is a rooted Motorola Defy with a stock ROM.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...