Friday, September 18, 2015

gmail - Can't sync using Leedroid


I have been using Leedroid for a while and all is well, it works great. Now for some reason my GMail is reporting that I have 7 unread emails, but my GMail app won't update my inbox on my phone.


I've tried going into the settings and resyncing the accounts, but the button doesn't seem to do anything.


Any ideas please?


Update
It seems that I have lost all my sync functionality. I can no longer sync my GMail, Calendar or Google Contacts with the web. Happened on 17 Feb 2011. Perhaps Google have stopped people updating?


Would I be better to just reflash my phone?


Update 31 Mar '11
This has happened again now, and I can no longer sync up anything on my phone. Does anyone have any ideas please? Should I swap from using LeeDroid over to a stock HTC rom?



Answer




My phone will not sync if I have low space warning in my notification bar. I've cleared out the data of a bunch of apps which were hogging my internal memory and as soon as I had cleared the low space warning my phone sync'd!


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...