Friday, September 11, 2015

2.3 gingerbread - Getting Black screen when i play youtube videos in youtube app


I've BSNL Penta Tablet with 2.3.7 installed in it. Whenever I tries to watch Video in YouTube Application. It does play the video with audio only. Only Black screen appear in the video tab but never displayed.


What could be the reason for these kinda weird behaviour?


Is the YouTube App have some bug or BSNL Penta tab is have some issues in it?


YouTube is the must app in any Tab as it gives everything you want from big screen.


Can anybody please tell me how to fix these issues?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...