Friday, September 18, 2015

battery - Why does my Nexus One power off with 15% power remaining?


Once my Nexus One's remaining power drops to 15%, it automatically powers off. On turning it back on again, it reports that it's now on 0% power.


Do all Nexus Ones behave like this, or is it just mine?


Possibly relevant apps I have installed are:



  • BatteryTime Lite. This gives a percentage power in the notification bar. I thought it might be mis-reporting, but the value it reports always seems to match what the phone reports in Settings > About Phone > Battery Use

  • JuiceDefender. This turns the data connection on and off to try to preserve battery.



I can't see settings in either of these that would turn the phone off at 15% power.


I'm currently on Android 2.3.4, but I think this happened on earlier versions too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...