Wednesday, September 9, 2015

How do I sync with DropBox?


I want to sync DropBox with Android, so I can use the files on Android. So I installed DropBox on Android, but it won't download any files! (or at least I don't see them under sdcard/Android/com.dropbox.android. So I can't use the the files on Android. Did I get it wrong somehow?


I tried Folder downloader, but I lose the sync feature of DropBox this way. The files modified on my Android won't be synced with my laptop.


I was expecting to see Dropbox folder option on Android, same as on the laptop. But there's no such option.



Answer



DropSpace has some limitations according to it's description on the Play store:


*** current limitation:

Only files existing on the sdcard are synced.
That is, it's not a full 2-way sync.

I've been using DropSync. It does sync in both directions and I've had no cause for complaint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...