Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Corrupt ROM file at CyanogenMod server


I am trying to install CyanogenMod in my N7000 issue is the file I am downloading cm-10.1.3-n7000.zip from here seems to be corrupted as when I try to install it from sdcard through install zip from sdcard. it gives me similar unable to read error. cant open cm-10.1.3-n7000.zip (bad)


Plus I also tried extracting it manually on my PC same happens and the zip seems to be corrected I have tried downloading couple of time using download managers but still no changes.



Is there any other link/server from where I can get the latest ROM for my phone or any other ways to solve the issues?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...