Wednesday, September 16, 2015

automation - Execute task if tasker profile has been active for some time


How can I execute a tasker task only after a certain condition has been true for a certain time?


Normally a profile executes its task as soon as all conditions are met. I want to delay this activation, until the conditions have stayed true for some time.


E.g.



  • do something after the screen has been continuously off or on for 10 minutes

  • do something after wifi xy has not been near for 10 minutes

  • do something after cell towers x,y,z have not been near for 10 minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...