Friday, September 4, 2015

insufficient memory - How to resize Prestigio PAP4044Duo's partitions?



I have a Prestigio PAP4044Duo with 4.1.1 Android on it. It has a Internal Memory of 786MB + Internal Memory Card of 1.77 GB. Since all the applications are stored in the Internal Memory I'm running fast out of space on it. I have read through forums and most topics are referring to SD cards, and all the applications I've found to moving Apps from the Internal Memory are also referring to SD cards.


So, is it possible to repartition the size of the internal memory and the internal memory card to get the following size:



  • Internal Memory - 1.7GB

  • Internal Memory Card - 700MB


If it is possible, where should I start, and are there any step by step tutorials that someone with not much experience could follow?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...