Wednesday, September 30, 2015

applications - How to view network traffic requested by a specific app?


There are lots of discussion on how to see which app is requesting network connection. I have tried the following apps:


tcapturepacket
wifi monitor

connection tracker

However, none of them was useful. For example, for a short period of time, I uploaded a 30KB pcap file which can be viewed here. Still I haven't find out which app is requesting connection and to where it is trying to connect.


I also tried to look at adb logcat, but didn't find useful information. Maybe something has been missed here. Any guess?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...