Tuesday, September 29, 2015

6.0 marshmallow - How to enable pip, QPython to write to Android filesystem?


I have been following this guide to install youtube-dl on my Android phone.


http://www.arulraj.net/2015/11/download-any-videos-in-android-using-youtube-dl.html


However, when downloading the videos, I get the following error.


ERROR: unable to open for writing: [Errno 30] Read-only file system:



How would I be able to give write permissions to the pip console of QPython so I can write to a folder on /sdcard?


Running Android Marshmallow 6.0 with root access.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...