Monday, September 21, 2015

samsung galaxy s - Why won't Kies let me tried to update to Froyo again after a failed upgrade attempt?


Yesterday I connected my i9000 to Kies which showed a message about the Froyo upgrade. I clicked on Firmware Upgrade, it started with an progress bar, and when it got to 100% it tried to reconnect to the phone and it again showed "Firmware available. Want to upgrade?" I clicked on upgrade again but it did not show any progress bar, just but tried to reconnect and then displayed the update message again.


Now whenever I connect the phone to Kies the "Firmware Update" link is disabled. I thought that the phone might have been successfully updated despite everything in About it still shows 2.1 update 1.


How can I fix this and update my Galaxy S to 2.2?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...