Saturday, September 30, 2017

wi fi - How do I connect to a wifi ap and 3g network simultaneously?


When I turn wifi on my 3g connection shuts down, which is fine in most cases however I need to connect to a LAN at work that is not connected to the internet and I'd prefer not to lose my data connection when I connect to the work intranet.


How can I keep both connections active?


Ideally I could limit this desired behavior to this one SSID, because I want it to continue to operate with the default behavior for all other wifi connections. If that can't be done is like a solution that is easy to toggle on and off.


I'm using a VZW Galaxy Nexus on CM9.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...