Thursday, September 21, 2017

2.2 froyo - How to protect my Google Account?


I am very concerned with security of my Google account in case I lose the phone (as in: lose it, have it stolen/robbed, etc.). Right now it seems that whoever grabs my phone will also have full access to mail, calendar etc.


I would be perfectly happy to sync manually and/or have a password prompt every time I try to sync, but I don't see this option.


How can I protect my account? Is screen lock any good? How hard is it to bypass it?


The phone is HTC Desire should it matter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...