Friday, September 29, 2017

samsung galaxy s 3 - How to backup broken screen phone when USB debugging IS NOT enabled?


I dropped my Samsung S3. Now I cannot see anything, just a white screen with purple, black, and green lines. Before it blanked out, it wasn't recognizing my finger touch. Any idea on how or what to repair? I want to save my phone so I can backup all my data.


Screen has a small crack on the lower right part of the screen:



  • the colors are all messed up

  • can't press anything


  • can be turned on and can hear the starting sound

  • can still receive calls and text

  • USB debugging WAS NOT ENABLED




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...