Tuesday, September 12, 2017

'Languages and Input' sub-setting crashes Settings, need to enable it to install keyboard


Alright so I try to get into the 'Language and Input' sub-setting on the 'Settings' menu, and when I click on it a message appears saying: "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped working". This only happens with 'Language and Input'.


I have Android 4.2.2 installed, on an Acer V370 (Liquid E2) phone.


So far I've tried clearing data from the 'Settings' app and fixing permissions using ROM manager, both didn't work.


What I'm really trying to do is get a working keyboard on my phone, as for reasons unknown I have no keyboard to type on the phone. So, I don't really care about fixing the 'Languages and Input' setting as long as there's a way to put a keyboard app in my phone again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...