Tuesday, September 5, 2017

How can I prevent stock Android browser from loading last visited page?



Whenever I launch the stock Android browser (my phone's running Gingerbread), it loads the last visited page. If the last page was a 'heavy' one and I'm on a mobile connection, it can often slow down browser start. Is there any way to prevent the browser from doing this?



Answer



You can close all the pages via Menu -> Windows before exiting the browser.


If you want the last page to stay loaded and not reload, you have to make sure the browser isn't killed or forced to give up memory by Android. In other words, use only lightweight apps or don't use anything, and hope your system behaves :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...