Tuesday, September 12, 2017

applications - Move apps to internal SD card


My phone has 3 storage spaces available:



  • Internal storage - Internal storage for the OS and non-movable apps (1GB)

  • Phone storage - Integrated SD card (~1GB)

  • SD card - Removable SD card


When I got to Settings > Apps > [any movable app], I only see the "Move to SD Card" button (even if I change the default write disk) but I'd like to be able to move apps to the "Phone storage" so that I can save space on my external SD card and be able to remove it without crashing everything.


Is there a way to do this, possibly without changing the default write disk?



(My phone is rooted so I have no problem using root hacks)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...