Friday, September 1, 2017

music - How can I control both volume and track skip on my Android device from my headphones?


How can I control both volume and track skip on my Android device from my headphones? I.e with a set of headphones having 3 buttons



  • Button 1: Volume +

  • Button 2: Play/Pause/Skip Forward/Skip Backward

  • Button 3: Volume -



All android headphones I've seen to date only have a single button for skip control. I've been looking around the web for a clear answer very extensively, most of the answers revolve around either



  1. Use Bluetooth headphones OR

  2. Install app that converts the skip button to a volume control


Why can't android headphones have both features? Such controls have been available on Apple devices, Nokia Phones and Sony Phones etc. all through the simple headphones jack.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...