Wednesday, September 20, 2017

battery - Do applications run in user profiles that are not active / run in background profiles?


I configured 3 user profiles with each their own google account on my device (Nexus 5 with Android 5.1).


When I switch the user profiles, do the applications keep running in the user profiles that are not active at the moment and consume CPU, RAM, battery and data?


E.g. Does my email app/Facebook/Twitter keep on running and receive Push Mail and consume network traffic while the corresponding profile is not active?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...