Wednesday, September 6, 2017

audio - How can I increase the maximum speaker volume?


Is there a way, maybe even with root, to increase the maximum speaker volume?



I own a Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet, which are known for their crappy and quiet speaker. There are ways to replace the speaker with another one. But I'd like to know a generic, not device related, software based method to increase the maximum volume on Android (if there is one).



Answer



There is an app which can do it for you... Try the free one first, and if it works, then buy the full version :)


Free: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.FREE.android.lvh&feature=search_result


Payed: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.TEST.android.lvh&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5URVNULmFuZHJvaWQubHZoIl0.


Have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...