Saturday, September 9, 2017

applications - How do I run an AIR app on the device?


I've installed Adobe Air, and I have a few AIR apps that I have built over time and am curious to see how they will look running on the device, but am not clear on how to install them.


I uploaded the app to the phone but clicking on the .air file doesn't provoke an installation process, instead, it just opens the browser and attempts to display it (and fails, obviously).


What to to do?



Answer



Were the apps developed using Above Air for Android? There seems to be a distinction between the two SDKs. Look at this tutorial for all the info on getting started. Even if some of the info is redundant, it does have a section on deployment to the phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...