Thursday, September 21, 2017

Rom update for a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)



I have an old Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (GT-P7500) 3G device which I bought many years ago from a carrier that does not support it anymore.
The android version of it is 3.2. Running "system updates" does nothing.
There is no recovery installed. I tried to flash twrp but Odin does not recognize the device(1) when in download mode (The device is recognized by Odin when not in download mode).
I can use adb to communicate with the device.


Any idea how to flash a newer stock or custom rom to this device ?




(1) I also tried with an old Odin version (1.3) with the same results


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...