Tuesday, September 19, 2017

6.0 marshmallow - Is there any way to remove the sound alert message?


When I increase the volume with the headphones, a message appears saying that prolonged listening with a loud sound can damage the ear.

Is there any way to remove this message on my Smasung Galaxy Note 4 ?
Thank you



Answer



As confirmed by OP the solution that worked is posted below


You can try . I prefer Macrodroid, being easy to learn and free (upto 5 macros)


Create a macro


Trigger: Notification → Notification received → Select Application → Google Play Music → Text content contains → prolonged listening with a loud sound can damage the ear


Actions:





  1. Clear Notifications → Clear all




  2. Optional if you don't want notification sound ; Volume Change → Set notification on slider scale to zero




Constraints​ : Leave blank


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...