Monday, June 20, 2016

How can I unlock a pattern lock if my screen is defunct?


I have damaged the screen on my phone, so much so, it will not allow me to get the data to transfer onto my laptop. On opening Samsung Kies, it is saying that the connected device is locked. Please enter password on the connected device. I can only assume its the pattern lock they are referring to as I have managed to unlock the sim.


As I am unable to do this due to the screen being cracked, I wondered whether there is any other way of doing this, before sending the same onto my insurance company, as they are saying that I will lose all the data! Cant see why seeing as its just the hardware that is damaged and not the software.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...