Saturday, June 18, 2016

samsung galaxy nexus - Auto-rotate only for YouTube app, disabled otherwise



I find auto-rotate really annoying so I generally have it turned off.


Unfortunately, when I'm playing a YouTube video, it's equally annoying when I try to tilt the screen and then remember I have it turned off :)


I would like a way to have auto-rotate working as usual when a YouTube video is playing, otherwise disabled.


Is that possible? I would like it all handled automatically, I'm not really interested in apps or widgets where I have to toggle a setting manually.


P.S. My phone is a Galaxy Nexus.



Answer



There isn't a system setting, so the app Smart Rotator is probably the closest thing you can get, but yes, in the beginning, you have to set everything up yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...