Monday, June 13, 2016

photos - How to change someone's profile picture in WhatsApp?


I don't like one of my WhatsApp friend's picture (we chat regularly though his photo disgusts me), so I want to change his profile picture.


I did change its source image, but it didn't work on the small image that you see on the chat screen next to the name. Is it possible to change it? If it's how?



I did it. With this command: adb push C:\Users\portakal.AndroidStudio\system\tmp\image.jpg /data/data/com.whatsapp/files/Avatars/XXXXXXX@s.whatsapp.net.j


XXXXXXXX is the number and image is the photo that I wanted to see instead of his.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...