Sunday, June 26, 2016

wi fi - How to diagnose malfunctioning wifi?



Nexus One, cleared internal user storage to near-factory settings using the boot menu. My computer is connected to wifi, and I have a USB tether to my phone.


But when I click on "Connect to wifi" -- even in the virgin "user setup" menu -- No networks are found, and the device becomes unbearably slow.


The device had functioned properly for 1.5 years ... until yesterday.


I don't know whether the problem is hardware or software. If it is in software, I would like to fix it... but I don't have wifi, and I don't have 3G.


What are the steps to diagnose this problem?


If it is a software problem, what are the steps to fix it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...