Wednesday, June 15, 2016

wi fi - No "Use system certificates" when trying to connect to WiFi


I am having a problem connecting to my university Eduroam WiFi.


If I understand correctly, in CA certificate I am supposed to select CA certificate if it is there or Use system certificate and input my university domain.



But, I only have: Select certificate or Don't validate. And if I click Select certificate, nothing is changing, there is not a Domain field appearing like I think it should (and where I could the domain name) (see screenshot).


enter image description here


Can you help?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...