Sunday, June 5, 2016

Unlocking screen brings up Phone app on Lollipop


I just updated my Nexus 4 to Lollipop. Now, every time I unlock my phone, the Phone app opens. Surely this is a bug and not a feature. It doesn't matter if I received a notification; and I'm not clicking the phone icon at the bottom - I slide to unlock, draw my secret pattern and am instantly taken to the phone app.


Does anyone know what's going on here?



Answer



I figured it out. Swiping to the right opens the phone, swiping to the left, the camera and swiping up unlocks to the home screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...