Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Android Emulator: How to avoid boot loop after rooting?


I was searching for a way to root an Android emulator.



I was very thankful for finding an answer to how to root an Android Virtual Device here: Root Android virtual device with Android 7.1.1


The guide (see URL) works and successfully roots my emulator (API level 25 Google APIs on x86). However, it's stuck in a boot loop once the device gets restarted.


Is there any way to avoid this since performing the steps to root the device on every startup is quite inconvenient?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...