Wednesday, June 8, 2016

app2sd - My apps don't move to SD-card


I need some help. I just bought a new phone Android 6.0 (Huawei Honor 7 lite) and I can't move apps to my SD-card. I enabled primary storage as SD-card but the apps are still in internal memory and I can't seem to find option to move them to SD-card so I could really use some help if anybody knows how to move apps. :)



Answer



I think this will help.


Source: Tomsguide


Move Apps to SD Card Using Application Manager . So, you must install Application Manager first




  1. Navigate to settings on your phone.You can find the settings menu in the app drawer.





  2. Tap Application Manager.




  3. Select an app you want to move to the microSD card.




  4. Tap the Move to SD Card button. If you don't see a Move to SD Card button, the app cannot be moved. Most preloaded apps cannot be moved to an SD card. If you don't see Move to SD Card buttons on any apps, your device may not support this feature at all.





If you wish to move an app back to the internal memory, hit the "Move to device storage" button.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...