Sunday, June 26, 2016

9.0 pie - Blink notification led with specific app's notification


I have a bootleggers ROM (Android 9 pie) installed on a Motorola Moto E 2015 phone and I use the DW Contacts & Phone & SMS as a dialer app.


How can I make the battery/notification led blink when there is an active notification by the DW Contacts & Phone & SMS app for a missed call?


The led does not blink by default on this rom, when there is a missed call. Also for some reason notifications, that are created by tasker do not blink the led. But it does blink when there is an unread SMS (using GO SMS as an SMS app).





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...