Saturday, June 18, 2016

Parental control for kid's tablet


I have just bought a samsung galaxy tablet 2 (7.0) for my 6 year old son. He loves it but I am extremely worried that he may inadvertently access the wrong websites.


The tablet is a wi-fi version and I can switch off the internet connection but many educational games recommended by his school require a wi-fi connection.



What are some key things that I can do to ensure adequate parental control when he is using the tablet?


The android version is 4.0.1. I am unsure if this can be upgraded but when I run the software update, it says that the tablet has the latest version.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...