Friday, June 17, 2016

4.1 jelly bean - Overflow menu icon (three vertical dots) visible in Apps in HTC One X and not in Samsung Galaxy S2


I have HTC One X while my friend has Samsung Galaxy S2. In some Apps like Google Chrome in my phone the Overflow menu icon (three vertical dots) are visible while on SGS2 they are not.


Google Chrome in HTC One X with Overflow menu icon (three vertical dots)


Google Chrome in HTC One X with Overflow menu icon (three vertical dots)


Google Chrome in Samsung Galaxy S2 without Overflow menu icon



Google Chrome in Samsung Galaxy S2 without Overflow menu icon


In my HOX I have set the setting of "Recent apps button" to "Press for menu, press and hold for recent apps". So when I press recent apps button it shows the menu, so the menu icon should be hidden, right?


Why is the menu icon visible on HTC One X and not on Samsung Galaxy S2?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...