Sunday, April 17, 2016

wi fi - Wifi won't turn on after rooting


I have an Epson Moverio BT-200 Wearable glasses with Android 4.0.4 and kernel "3.0.21-00003-OMAP-Android+". I rooted the glasses, tried every method without success until I found KingRoot, which succeed in rooting.


After that, the wifi toggle on Settings won't enable. Sometimes is gray (without enabling me to tap it), and sometimes is clickable but when i tap it to turn it on it gets off again and the screen remains saying "Turning on Wi-Fi" forever.



I did not do anything else after rooting. What can be the cause? I tried factory resetting the phone via Settings > Backup, and it did not solve the issue (I also still have root after factory resetting).


I have read that flashing the original ROM could fix it, the problem is that Epson does not offer the ROM image anywhere.


Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...