Tuesday, April 26, 2016

paid apps - Is Android game bundler ikoid.com a scam site?



I recently purchased an Android game bundle from https://ikoid.com/.


The purchase was successful (at least they took my money), and I was told I'd receive a link to log in with and collect my purchase. No such email arrived, and I've had no response from service@ikoid.com.


Has anyone had experience of successful purchases from this site, or similar failures? Do you know if the site is genuine or a scam?


Update: new purchase successful; the site seems legitimate.



Answer



We did respond to every e-mail, so it is likely that our e-mails went to your spam folder.


If you still have problems with any purchase please contact us at service@ikoid.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...