Sunday, April 24, 2016

Why is DoubleTwist launching and playing when I remove the headphones?


I can't figure this out.


It appears that if I'm using Google Listen, and I remove the headphones from the jack, Listen automatically pauses (which I expect). But then DoubleTwist launches, chooses an MP3 at random, and starts playing (which I don't want).


Further, it seems that if I pause Listen before I pull the jack, it doesn't happen.


I say "seems" because I'm having trouble getting consistent results.


The long-and-short of it is that DoubleTwist is launching and playing a track when I remove the headphone jack for no apparent reason.


Has anyone else encountered this? How can I stop it?


(Unrooted Motorola Droid, Android 2.2)



Answer




I can't reproduce it. It may have been fixed during an OS upgrade.


If it comes back I'll refresh the question.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...