Monday, April 11, 2016

ssh - How can I create a key par for sgit?


I'm trying to use sgit to connect to a remote repository. It has a screen to "Manage Private Keys," but it doesn't seem to include a key generator. Instead, it lets you browse the file system, so presumably it's letting you pick a key generated by an external tool. I used JuiceSSH to generate a key pair, but can't find where it drops the key pair files.


So, how can I get sgit working? Should I be using a different tool to generate key pairs for sgit? Or is there a way to do it in sgit and I'm just missing it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...